1. Meters are read electronically as close to the 19th day of every month as possible.
2. Bills are sent out around the 26th day of every month.
3. Payment is due on the 10th day of the following month.
4. Late charge of 10% added at 7:30 a.m. on the 11th. A late notice is then mailed or emailed, and is considered "second and final notice".
5. Disconnect list is generated at 7:30 a.m. on the 26th with a service fee of $35.00 automatically added, regardless if disconnected yet. All checks written towards a disconnect will be verified.
6. After hours reconnection fee will be an additional $35.00.
All checks written towards a disconnect will be verified the following morning.
7. Insufficient funds or returned check fee is $15.00
NSF payments made through PayClix will be charged $20.00.
The payment plus the NSF fee will be due in Cash or by Debit Card by noon the next business day, or a disconnect order will be issued.
8. Extensions may be requested and proper form filled out up to the 24th at 4:30.
*Note* Extended payments are due on the last business day of the month by 2:00 p.m.
For Billing inquiries and any other concerns, please call our office during the hours of 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday – Friday at (479) 451-1109
IF YOU HAVE AN AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL OUR AFTER HOURS NUMBER AT (479) 721-1009. This number cannot assist with billing questions.